1. The 1904 Racine Wisconsin depositing machine that still makes Flicks®
Candy, just like it did over 100 years ago, weighs over 10,000
lbs and makes 1,000 lbs of Flicks, Cacao, or non-pareils per
2. Chocolate is the most stable, and has the best shelf life, when
stored in a dry, cool environment (65 degrees F and less than 30% relative
3. So far, the biggest Flicks Candy bar you can buy is 5 lbs.,
and is made of solid premium dark chocolate. Click here for more details
of how you can own one!
4. Flicks candies have been around since 1904, but
were not made during 15 of those years (no Flicks candies from 1989-2003).
5. The term “wafer” is a confectionary term for any candy made in a
shape that is wider than it is tall. Therefore, Flicks
Candy is a “wafer” based on its shape.
Copyright 2013 - Flicks® is a registered trademark of Flicks Candy